« Quick Chill | Main | Crush Groove »

Frank Fashion

Kobayashi

Japanese competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi will be defending his title at Nathan’s annual hot-dog eating contest on July 4th. Kobayashi fans can show their support with Kobayashi T-Shirts that retool Nathan's and Bob's Big Boy logos in favor of the frankfurter-eating champ. $22 at kfordiet.com. [via Japan Probe]

Listed by Josh Friedland on Jun 25, 2007 in Culinary Couture | Link | Comments (10) | add to del.icio.us | Digg this story | Email this post

Comments

Even if you haven’t taken a cross-country fast food odyssey or eaten out with friends who pack their own gourmet salt, you can show your Frank Bruni spirit with an "I am Frank Bruni" t-shirt, designed by tastingmenu.com. If you’d rather not wear your statement like a foodie superhero, you can order it on a messenger bag instead.

Posted by: Tiffany Rings at Jan 27, 2011 12:46:01 AM

Every one want to look fashionable.This was really nice fashion funda.I like this post.

Posted by: NYC Hotel Deals at Feb 11, 2011 5:40:06 AM

I love this modern look up Y-shirt, its wonderfully done with stylist look up, nice post with good info.
hanover county va real estate

Posted by: hanover county va real estate at Mar 12, 2011 1:13:23 AM

It is nice way to support him.I likes this logo that you made for him.This is nice competition organized by the Japanese.

Posted by: learn spanish free at May 14, 2011 1:44:43 AM

I agree with you. Its really attractive looks. I think there are many people choice for that of any traditional fiction. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: Palestine Attractions | Information About Palestine at Jul 30, 2012 1:58:54 AM

Posted by: Palestine Attractions | Information About Palestine at Jul 30, 2012 2:00:26 AM

Its logo design very good looking and I love to use this kind of t-shirt in party. Thank you so much shared here.

Posted by: Sewer Repair at Oct 4, 2012 1:15:55 AM

Thanks for the great fashion information. It is quite effective and totally up to date.this post will help a lot of people.

Posted by: florists singapore at Nov 22, 2012 5:21:14 AM

Yes, it's great looking shirt. I love this kind of fashion and it will be good for everyone.

Posted by: Tennsco commercial shelving at Nov 27, 2012 7:45:31 AM

Yes, I appreciate you. I want to use it on my friend party. Thanks for shared here.

Posted by: Special Finance Leads at Dec 19, 2012 2:12:38 AM