1. Grand Gourmet, the Grand Central Partnership will present the seventh annual edition of this food festival featuring dishes from more than 30 Midtown Manhattan restaurants, Thursday, June 1, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., at Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central Terminal, East 42nd Street at Park Avenue. $75/person (866.468.7619).
2. No. 7 Train Eating Tour, the Institute for Culinary Education will present a dining tour of Queens along the route of the 7 train, Saturday, June 3, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (the class meets at 10:00 a.m. under the clock in the center of Grand Central Terminal). $75/person, bring an unlimited MetroCard (212.847.0770).
3. What We Eat, T Living editor Amanda Hesser will talk with TV chefs and cookbook authors Dave Lieberman, Daisy Martinez, and Rachael Ray, Sunday, June 4, 10:00 a.m., at the CUNY Graduate Center, Proshansky Auditorium, Fifth Avenue and 34th Street. $25/person (tickets at ticketweb.com).
4. The Bar Show, this wine and spirits trade show will take place on Sunday, June 4, 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Monday, June 5, 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, 38th Street & 11th Avenue. $30-$60/person (800.243.9774).
5. Harmony of Wine and Cheese, Adrian Murcia, fromager and assistant sommelier at Chanterelle Restaurant, will discuss "the fundamentals of wine and cheese harmony, and tips on how to find the right match on your own," Monday, June 5, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., at at Murray's Cheese, 254 Bleecker Street. $50/person (212.243.3289, ext. 25).
6. Champagne Gala, the American Institute of Wine and Food will present a benefit event featuring champagnes paired with food, Monday, June 5, 2006.Monday, June 5, 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., at Venue: The New York Helmsley Hotel Address: 212 East 42nd Street. $300/person (718.229.6565).
7. Mattanza in Manhattan, celebrate the mattanza, a traditional bluefin tuna fishing festival in Sicily, with a four-course dinner, Tuesday, June 6, 6:30 p.m., at Agata & Valentina Food Bar & Restaurant, 1513 1st Avenue at 79th Street. $40/person, reservations required (212.452.0691).