1. Cherry Blossom Tasting Menu, Chef Josh DeChellis will create a spring menu featuring cherry blossoms as an ingredient, served through Tuesday, April 18, at Sumile, 154 West 13th Street. $65/person (212.989.7699).
2. Passover Dinner, Savoy restaurant will feature a Passover dinner featuring Italian Jewish cuisine, Wednesday, April 12, and Thursday, April 13, at Savoy, 70 Prince Street. $95/person (212.219.8570).
3. Alpine Cheese & Wine Tasting, Fromagères Waldemar Albrecht and Nadia Muna Gil will pair Alpine cheeses with wine, Thursday, April 13, 6:00 to 7:30 pm at Swizz, 310 West 53rd Street. $75/person (646.246.3499).
4. Easter Sunday Dinner, Savoy follows Passover with its first Easter Dinner on Sunday, April 16, at Savoy, 70 Prince Street. $65/person (212.219.8570).
5. Beer Dinner, Riingo will present a three course dinner paired with beers from Nantucket's Cisco Brewers, Monday, April 17, 7:30 p.m., at Riingo, 205 East 45th Street. $55/person (212.867.4200).