1. Port and Chocolate Tasting, sample handmade chocolates from Brooklyn's CaryMo Chocolate paired with tawny, ruby, and vintage ports, Thursday, February 9, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at The Greene Grape, 765 Fulton Street, Brooklyn. Free (718.797.WINE).
2. Desserts in the Raw, Organic Adventures will present a a course on making raw confections such as cheesecake, chocolate pudding, and macadamia nut cookies, Saturday, February 11, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., at The Plant, 25 Jay Street, Dumbo. $65/person (718.722.7541).
3. Champagne Tasting Dinner, Blue Hill restaurant will serve a dinner paired with Champagnes from the Henriot Estate in France, Sunday, February 12, 6:30 p.m., at Blue Hill, 75 Washington Place. $150/person (212.539.1776).
4. Chocolate Tasting, the French Institute Alliance Francaise (FIAF) will present a tasting of chocolates from Fauchon, Monday, February 13, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Le Skyroom, 22 East 60th Street. FIAF members/$60, non-members/$75, limited seating (646.388.6669).
5. Northern Rhone Wine Dinner, Hearth continues its series of weekly wine dinners focused on regional cuisine with a menu inspired by the food and wine of France's Northern Rhone Valley, Monday, February 13, 7:00 p.m., at Hearth, 403 East 12th Street. $150/person (646.602.1300).