1. Dine in Brooklyn, three-course meals for $19.55 at participating Brooklyn restaurants, continues through Wednesday, April 20 (718.802.3846).
2. Sake Dinner, six-course tasting menu paired with eight sakes, Thursday, April 14, 6:00 p.m., at Riingo, 205 East 45th Street. $95/person, limited seats available (212.867.4200).
3. Taste of the Lower East Side, annual tasting event benefiting the Grand Street Settlement, Thursday, April 14, 7:00 to 11:00 p.m., at The Angel Orensanz Foundation Center for the Arts, 172 Norfolk Street. $100-500/person (646.201.4207).
4. Brewtopia, beer tasting event featuring "unlimited samples of over 300 of the finest craft beers in the world," hic, Saturday, April 16, at The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street (Session I: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Session II: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.). $40/person in advance, $50/person at the door (877.772.5425).
5. Be a Cheese Wiz, a class on tasting cheese for children and their parents, because "Isn't it time your child learned the difference between processed singles and fine, artisanal cheeses?" Saturday, April 16, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., at the Artisanal Cheese Center, 500 West 37th Street, 2nd Floor. $75/parent-child pair (children ages 6-12) (877.797.1200).
7. Flavors of EN Sake Tasting, sake tasting and four-course dinner will feature Kosuke Kuji, Master Brewer of Nambu Bijin Brewery in Iwate, Japan, Tuesday, April 19, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., at EN Japanese Brasserie, 435 Hudson Street. $60/person (212.647.9196, ext. 204).
1. Have You Eaten Yet? The Chinese Restaurant in America, an exhibit exploring the Chinese restaurant’s origin and growth in America and its cultural significance, at the Museum of Chinese in the Americas (70 Mulberry Street, 2nd Floor). The exhibit continues through June 2005. Suggested admission is $3 (212.619.4785).
2. Cookin': A Sizzling Entertainment, "a fast-paced kitchen percussion show combining comedy, rhythm, and non-verbal performance," at the Minetta Lane Theatre, 18 Minetta Lane (212.420.8000).