1. Taste of the Village, sampling of food and wine from 13 local restaurants, Thursday, June 17, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., at Washington Square Park, Washington Square West and Fifth Avenue. $35/ticket (212.777.2173).
2. Wonder of Korean Green Tea, lecture, demonstration, and performance, Friday, June 18, 7:00 p.m., at the Korean Cultural Service, 460 Park Avenue at 56th Street (212.759.9550).
3. Summer Restaurant Week, featuring three-course lunches for $20.12 and three-course dinners for $30.12 at participating restaurants, begins Monday, June 21. Restaurant week continues through June 25 and resumes June 28 through July 2. Visit OpenTable for online reservations.
4. A Taste of Italy, sampling of Italian wines, Tuesday, June 22, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., at The Mark, 25 East 77th Street. $75/ $65 Slow Food Members(866.KOBRAND).
1. Chocolate, Coffee, Tea, a special exhibition of the utensils developed to serve these products when they were introduced through trade in the 17th century, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street. The exhibition closes July 11, 2004 (212.535.7710).
2. Cookin': A Sizzling Entertainment, "a fast-paced kitchen percussion show combining comedy, rhythm, and non-verbal performance," at the Minetta Lane Theatre, 18 Minetta Lane (212.420.8000).
3. Beer Garden at the Brooklyn Historical Society, every Friday, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., through August 27, at the Brooklyn Historical Society, 128 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn. The Beer Garden is part of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall," an exhibition on the history of brewing in Brooklyn, on view through October 16 (718.222.4111).