1. Ode to a Grecian Spring: An Artichoke Feast, a special artichoke menu created by chef/author Diane Kochilas, at Pylos, 128 East 7th Street, Monday, March 22, through Sunday, March 28. $65/person (212.473.0220). [via Time Out]
2. Elementary Dining Class, a course in dining etiquette for Fifth- and sixth-graders, Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Eleven Madison Park, 11 Madison Avenue. $45/child, including lunch (212.889.0905). [see also: VittlesVamp]
3. Whiskey Tasting with John Hansell, featuring rare and classic whiskeys from Speyside, Monday, March 29, 7:00 p.m., at D.B.A., 41 1st Avenue. $25/person (212.475.5097).
1. Chocolate, Coffee, Tea, a special exhibition of the utensils developed to serve these products when they were introduced through trade in the 17th century, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street. The exhibition closes July 11, 2004 (212.535.7710).
2. Cookin': A Sizzling Entertainment, "a fast-paced kitchen percussion show combining comedy, rhythm and non-verbal performance," at the Minetta Lane Theatre, 18 Minetta Lane (212.420.8000).